A Brief Blogging Interlude
Yesterday was not the greatest day I’ve ever experienced, and I kind of shorted all of you, my keen and lovely readers, out of a decent post. I thought I’d make up for that tonight by posting a series of eight questions from SF Signal about science fiction books.
So, without further or do, here we go:
- The first science fiction book I ever read was: Jurassic Park
- The last science fiction book I read that I’d put in my “Top 20″ list is: Earth by David Brin
- The last science fiction book I couldn’t finish was: Dune
- A science fiction author whose work I cannot get enough of is: Isaac Asimov
- A science fiction author I’m ashamed to admit I haven’t read yet is: L. Sprague de Camp
- A science fiction book I would recommend to someone who hasn’t read sf is: Foundation
- A science fiction book that’s terribly underrated is: Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegut
- A science fiction book that’s terribly overrated is: Ender’s Game
I’ve also been thinking about what book I’d like to write about next as part of my series of posts that will be inspired by the A-to-Z post on the letter B. I think that I’m going to focus on I, Robot by Isaac Asimov.